Guild Wars Eye of the North Value: 1
Delivery time: 1 - 24 hours9.9 $► more information ► hide information
Tyria... now the danger runs deep.
Guild Wars: Eye of the North is the first true expansion for the Guild Wars franchise, providing new content geared exclusively for level 20 characters.
Return to the battle-scarred continent of Tyria, home of the original Guild Wars campaign. There, old friends await, ready to help you settle past scores. But an even greater threat looms... The land has erupted, spewing forth a race of beings with only one thought—destroy everything. Win or lose, your actions will set the stage for Guild Wars 2.
- 4 new regions to explore, including the continent-sprawling Depths
- 18 multi-level dungeons rife with traps, puzzles, secret passages, and dangerous foes
- 150 new skills to unlock and use
- 10 new Heroes to command from races old and new, including the fierce Norn, the magical Asura, and even a few surprises
- Your own personalized Hall of Monuments to preserve your achievements, trophies, and titles across all Guild Wars games, allowing descendants to reap the benefits of your character's fame in Guild Wars 2
- 40 new armor sets, including rare, stand-alone pieces
Guild Wars 2 (Heroic Edition) [EU] Value: 1
Delivery time: 1 - 24 hours13.2 $► more information ► hide information
Now you can also purchase Guild Wars 2 gems in real life from us. These cards, which make a great gift, contain a serial code that can be redeemed in Guild Wars 2 for 2000 gems.
How to use the gem card serial codes to redeem gems in the Gem Store:
Log in to Guild Wars 2.
Open the Black Lion Trading Company panel. (The default hot key is “O,” or you may select the lion icon in the upper left of the game screen.)
Select the “Redeem Code” button at the upper left of the Gem Store panel.
Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your serial code for gems.
Gems are delivered automatically when the code is redeemed.
Guild Wars Factions Value: 1
Delivery time: 1 - 24 hours17.85 $► more information ► hide information
Two hundred years ago, the Betrayer called Shiro Tagachi transformed the lush continent of Cantha into a devastated landscape of stone forests and crystalline seas. Now, in an empire torn asunder by war, who you fight is as important as who you serve. While the Kurzicks and Luxons battle for ever-decreasing resources, an ancient and treacherous force returns to a world he nearly destroyed.
The heroes of Cantha may have finally met their match. Which side will you choose?
- Guild Wars Factions, the second stand-alone release from developer ArenaNet®, features a new world, new mechanics, and new professions.
- Join the battle for the future of Cantha — an all-new Asian-inspired continent — with players from all over the world.
- Experience two new professions unique to Cantha: the deadly Assassin and the powerful Ritualist.
- Fight for your faction in all-new competitive missions, challenge missions, and elite missions.
- Join in furious alliance battles that will redraw the borders of the Canthan continent.
- Link your account to Guild Wars (the original Prophecies campaign) for additional character slots and travels between the original continent of Tyria and the new realm of Cantha.
Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns [EU] Value: 1
Delivery time: 1 - 24 hours19.45 $► more information ► hide information
Includes 2 items: Guild Wars 2, Guild wars 2: Heart of Thorns
Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns is the first expansion for Guild Wars 2. Founded on the idea that the journey is the goal, the Heart of Thorns expansion continues the Guild Wars 2 tradition of challenging the conventions of MMOs to fulfill the promise of what online worlds should be.
The Mastery System - Explore new training opportunities for your character beyond level 80 and master abilities like hang gliding in the jungle, tearing the bark off of heavily armored Mordrem, or building new collections that earn precursors to a legendary weapon.
The Hear of Maguuma - New adventures await you in the heart of the Maguuma Jungle. Confront the growing hordes of Mordremoth's minions, discover allies from ancient civilizations, and battle new enemies.
Tackle challenging group content.
Explore new open world jungle maps.
Experience new events and storylines.
Test your mettle in new boss battles.
Specializations - Evolve your gameplay. With profession specializations, you'll unlock access to a weapon previously unavailable to your profession as well as new traits, skills, and unique mechanics - all of which will transform your profession into something new.
New profession: Revenant - Channel legendary powers to slaughter foes and unleash chaos on the battlefield with our brand new profession: the revenant. Enter the field of battle heavily armored and equipped with the otherworldly powers of the Mists.
Guild Halls - Your guild has roamed the world together. Now, it's time to claim a piece of it. Work with fellow guild members to claim and grow your own guild hall in the heart of Maguuma.
PVP: New Stronghold Game Mode - Gather supply to hire soldiers. Battle for control of heroes. Man the trebuchet to defend your stronghold, and storm the enemy gates to defeat the guild lord! Use our new guild team feature to team up and battle to the top of the leaderboards. Stronghold offers an entirely new way to play competitive PvP in Guild Wars 2!
WvW: New Borderland - Experience epic battlefield combat like never before in World vs. World's latest core addition, the new Borderlands map. Navigate treacherous heights with traps that blow your foes to the depths below and ferocious defenders to help keep the enemy at bay. Map objectives will be more important than ever before, as they'll unlock new strategies, tactics, and play mechanics that you'll want to use to your world's advantage!